Unveiling of the War Memorial on the Hill, 1923
Kirriemuir Gateway to the Glens MuseumUUUU
Books, Manuscripts
Find it!
Main title:
Unveiling of the War Memorial on the Hill, 1923 / Kirriemuir Gateway to the Glens Museum.
Collation:
n.p. ; ill.
Notes:
Compiled by Kirriemuir Gateway to the Glens Museum staff as part of a 2007 display "Kirriemuir at War".
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
1097743
